Creative Technologist / TouchDesigner
Location: Hollywood, California
Published on: Jul 11 - 2018
yU+co is a Hollywood-based design studio specializing in film and television opens, branding and experiential design. We are looking for an experienced Creative Technologist to work with us on a large-scale public event. The work includes designing and programming projection-mapped, audio-reactive visuals.
• Professional experience in designing, prototyping and developing interactive installations and performances.
• Proven track record of projection mappings, audio-visual/audio-reactive projects.
• Strong design sensibilities.
• Interdisciplinary, open, and collaborative work approach.
• Willingness and motivation to learn and experiment with new technologies.
• Knowledge of shader programming in HLSL, GLSL, or WebGL
• Experience in developing AR/VR projects
• Familiarity with Android & iOS development
• Body tracking with Kinect or other IR-based solutions
Based on availability, starting August or September 2018 and will run through the end of December 2018. Candidate will need to work on site at our office in Hollywood, CA.
See our work at https://yuco.com
How to apply
Please send us your CV and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line "Job application: Creative Technologist / TouchDesigner (from InteractiveJobs.io)". We are looking forward to hearing from you.