Mid-level Full Stack Web Developer/Creative Coder
Location: New York, USA
Published on: Mar 14, 2018 - 2018
TBWA\CHIAT\DAY NY is seeking a Mid-Level Full Stack Web Developer with expertise developing modern web applications, games and interactive experiences. Candidate must have a strong eye for digital design execution. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and sharp developer to be part of awesome projects with the opportunity to shine in a key agency technology growth role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Influence creative ideas and thinking to find solutions or prototype concepts with creative teams.
- Work with project managers and producers to determine best technology solutions for application builds.
- Prototype games and digital installations.
- Develop pixel perfect web applications using DRY, well-commented, modular, re-useable code.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Programmatic animation.
- Liaison with any third-parties and other client stakeholder when technical issues arise.
- 2-4yrs experience in a professional creative agency/creative production environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years using MEAN stack (preferred) or equivalent for full stack development
- Experience developing native or ported mobile applications.
- Experience working with RESTful Web services and 3rd party APIs.
- Experience working with CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS or SASS.
- Experience with Greensock or other methods of JS web based animation.
- Comfortable using the Adobe Suite for asset prep.
- Unity / Cinder / Open frameworks or equivalent.
- C#, C++, Java, Python.
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other electronics.
- Effectively communicate ongoing project status with the production team and account team members.
- Collaborate across the agency to help drive up quality standards of all digital creative work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, for interacting with internal team, development partners and clients.
- Strong collaborative work ethic and the ability to help lead and deliver creative concepts.
Alignment with TBWA\Chiat\Day Values
Our ambition is to create ideas for our clients that lift their businesses and brands. Ideas are our business. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture.
Key TBWA\Chiat\Day attitudes:
- Curiosity: Be open minded to ideas wherever they come; curious people are often unafraid of change;
- Collaboration: Self-confidence without a big ego; work with all types of people;
- Integrity: What we say is what we do; it is honesty and respect in our dealings with people;
- Resourcefulness: To find ways to do whatever we have to do for our clients, and our people.
How to apply
Use the link at the top of the page to apply.