Junior Interaction Designer / Developer
Location: London, UK
Published on: Feb 17 - 2018
We’re growing our interactive team and are looking for a talented junior candidate with a strong visual flair, a thirst for technical innovation, and the desire and ability to assist in conceptual design process through to implementation.
– Involvement in every aspect of the design cycle (Concept, Prototype, Testing, Design and Implementation)
– Creating mock-ups to explore visual ideas and functionality
– Creating prototypes to refine and finalise beautiful and functional designs before implementation
– Implement final applications and making sure they run on several different platforms
– eager to understand the final needs of the user.
– able to think outside the box and come up with innovative and practical ideas.
– able to follow precise instructions when needed.
You should be proficient with:
– Unity / C# & Cross-Platform Development (Windows, Android, iOS, WebGL)
Ideally skilled with, if not eager to learn and explore:
– Oculus, GearVR & VR Platforms
– Augmented and Mixed Reality Platforms ie. Vuforia, ARCore, ARKit
– Basic understanding of 3D modelling and animation packages ie. 3DSMax, Houdini
– Basic understanding of the Adobe CC Suite
Additional desirable skills:
– iOS Development environment (XCode & iOS development workflows)
– Python scripting
– Unreal Engine
We highly value personal initiative and a constant desire of self-improvement and curiosity towards new technologies, therefore any experience in other frameworks or technologies that you feel you can make exciting work in is gladly welcomed.
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and CV.
If you don’t love what you do – please don’t bother to reply.
The whole team at Random42 is eager to explore the newest technology and are very excited about their jobs. We would like you to fit in well!