Location: London, UK
Published on: Sep 29 - 2018
Who we are?
We are an early stage startup creating the building blocks for the future of Augmented Reality interfaces. Our product consists of a wearable controller + interaction SDK that allows developers to quickly create beautiful & intuitive AR experiences. We are looking to grow our team based in Somerset House in central London.
The role involves working closely with hardware engineers and interaction designers to develop the architecture of our AR interaction SDK.
The Ideal candidate:
– A proactive problem solver who enjoys working in small teams and embraces new challenges
– Proficient in C# with a good understanding of object oriented development
– Good understanding of all parts of Unity3D
– Has experience in either AR or VR game development
– Strong command of 3D maths and physics
– Is keen to play a role in developing the future of AR interactions
-A competitive base salary dependent on experience
– Flexible working hours
– Generous stock options
How to apply
Please send some examples of your work and a short introduction to email@example.com