Audio Software Architect
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Published on: Dec 15, 2018 - 2018
Output, a Los Angeles-based company developing innovative software that inspires the world’s greatest creators, is seeking an Audio Software Architect. The Audio Software Architect will take a key role in architecting and developing Output’s music creation and audio processing software. They will be an integral member of the software development team, helping lead client-based software efforts, consulting with management on best practices and strategy, and participating in mentorship and code reviews.
- Design, develop, and deploy client audio applications with a focus on software quality, performance, and reliability
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product designers, and sound designers, becoming a core member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Take responsibility for the codebase owned by your team
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- 3+ years experience with C++ programming and audio/DSP development
- Experience designing and deploying client-based software products
- Dedication to industry-standard development process and long-term codebase quality
- Experience with JUCE framework a plus
How to apply
Click the Apply button below!