Location: Berlin, Germany
Published on: Feb 15 - 2018
onformative is a studio for digital art and design based in Berlin, Germany. Our work consists of self-initiated and commissioned projects across media, to challenge the boundaries between art, design and technology.
We are currently seeking a Developer to join our team permanently to work on a wide range of upcoming projects. The candidate will work closely with our Visual Designers, Creative Director, Technical Director and Project Managers to bring high profile projects for global brands and partners to life. The responsibilities include selecting appropriate technologies, working closely with the creatives to turn visual concepts into code, working on prototypes and being responsible for the development and delivery of the final product.
- Proficient in C++11 programming language
- Proficient in OpenGL ES 2.0 + GLSL 100
- Experience in working with limited hardware capabilities / mobile
- Deep understanding of performance optimisation strategies
- Fast iterating / prototyping skills
- Experience with git versioning control system
- Ability to write clean, readable and maintainable code
- Detailed code documentation
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
The position is available immediately, based on-site at our studio in Berlin. Salary to be determined based on experience. Full time applications prefered, freelance applicants also welcome.
How to apply
Please email your CV, GitHub profile and portfolio as a PDF or web links to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!