Published on: Feb 17, 2018 - 2018
A Quick Introduction
NEXT/NOW is an independent creative agency that creates next-generation digital experiences for world-class brands and ideas. We use graphic design, interactivity, industrial design, technology, and architecture to create unforgettable moments of connection between people and organizations.
Our team has a varied background, from brand and museum management to video game development, and pretty much everything in between. Our focus on creating new approaches to existing challenges ensures a vibe of innovation runs through our studio. We work as a team, but have solid workflow practices that ensure projects are delivered with the right outcome.
NEXT/NOW is on the lookout for a skilled and versatile Touch Designer developer who knows how to straddle the line between the technical and the creative realms. We are seeking a dynamic candidate to join our team as we create world-class digital/physical installations.
You can read more about us on our website: https://nextnowagency.com
Developers at Next/Now are part of collaborative teams comprised of experience designers, digital artists, and producers. We’re looking for candidates who are critical & creative thinkers, interested in research and design, and passionate about next-generation interactive experiences.
- Multi-touch application experience
- Projection mapping experience
- Experience working with real-time video processing and effects
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with Arduino
- Experience with LEDs (DMX)
- Experience working with depth cameras (Microsoft Kinect, Intel RealSense)
- Experience working with VR platforms (Oculus Rift and/or Vive)
- OpenGL Shader programming
- OpenCV Experience
- Competitive Compensation
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Transit Benefits Program
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Savings Accounts
- Paid Vacation
- A great team and client base to work with daily
- An inclusive process that invites input during project ideation and execution
- A dynamic and vibrant office environment
- Hang out with Tanner, the office dog
You’ll be working in our amazing loft space in Chicago’s West Loop and working on projects for some of the world’s best brands, creating portfolio quality projects and images.
How to apply
Send cover letter, portfolio and resume to: email@example.com