Senior 3D/Real-Time Developer Unreal Engine/C++
MESO Digital Interiors GmbH
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Published on: Mar 26 - 2019
Whether it’s a display setup or a C++ plug-in, level streaming or modular and maintainable gameplay elements – creative code for interactive experiences is your passion? Permanently join our team and build software for spatial and bespoke media environments!
FROM PROTOTYPE TO RUNNING SYSTEM
TAKING CODE INTO PHYSICAL SPACE
– Research and develop software, 3D real-time graphics and systems for innovative media environments.
– Participate in all project phases, from concept to maintenance.
– Ensure the timely and high-quality modular software development.
– Collaborate with the whole MESO team and especially interface with our creative coders, embedded systems engineers, and web developers to achieve project goals.
– Independently implement complex components of interactive applications.
– Advice less experienced developers regarding their implementation approaches.
– Broaden your horizon by exploring up-and-coming relevant technologies and radiate your knowledge within the team.
– Profound and overall experience in computer graphics and development with Unreal Engine / C++.
– Design mindedness and detailed understanding of 3D / real-time development.
– A keen eye on modular maintainable code and smart approaches for system architectures.
– Familiarity with version-control and deployment strategies with GitLab Continuous Integration.
– Distinct passion for physical computing to integrate a wide range of professional or in-house produced hardware/software.
– Good knowledge of HTML/JS and the Internet protocol application layer (including HTTP, WebSocket, MQTT, etc.).
– 5+ years of experience in developing large software systems.
– 2+ years of experience with Unreal Engine.
– Knowledge of project management principles, processes, and workflow tools.
– Willingness to implement game technologies into media environments.
– Ability to design, visualize, and communicate software architecture and design patterns.
– Experience with shader programming.
– Experience with UI / UX design.
– Preferably: experience with AR/VR and related hardware SDKs.
– Interpersonal skills to communicate, consult, and build relationships with clients, staff, and partners.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to self-manage and lead your own work.
– Permanent residency in Frankfurt and willingness to travel.
YOU’RE A CULTURAL FIT IF YOU
– Are intellectually curious.
– Get things done.
– Have a desire to transform creative ideas into cutting-edge user experiences.
– Possess an ability to push ideas forward in a transdisciplinary team.
– Love hacking and open source; enjoy root on your own machine.
– Are keen on discovering the potential of modern graphic pipelines in 2D applications.
– Can develop a passion to discuss about what “unimpressed by technology” may connote.
How to apply
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us (email@example.com) your portfolio and a short cover letter or click the link below to learn more! We are looking forward to meet you.