Senior Creative Technologist -- Front End
Local Projects, LLC
Location: New York, NY
Published on: May 4, 2018 - 2018
We are an Experience Design Studio producing a wide variety of interactive installations for museums, corporations, and public spaces. Candidates should have demonstrated experience coding and deploying large-scale, long-term, interactive installations. We are looking for candidates who are proficient technically, but also have an eye for motion design and aesthetics.
- Proficient in realtime C/C++. Performance matters to us.
- Extensive experience in OpenGL.
- Rapid Prototyping; we prototype a lot and you need to be fast at it. Know when to invest in code quality and when not to.
- Decent Software Architecture skills, no spaghetti code please.
- Experience living in large code bases - we often have several developers work on a project simultaneously.
- Computer Vision experience, you’ve used OpenCV before.
- Git, git-flow, submodules.
- Computer Science background, or 6+ years of experience in the field. You know how to find and fix obscure bugs, even if they are not yours.
- Proactive problem-solving attitude. Everything is hard until you solve it, so we need you to keep trying.
- Good communication skills, and ability to be a team player.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, etc; you must be able to handle designer assets.
You should be in the NYC area or be willing to relocate.
How to apply
Please apply on our career portal -- https://local-projects-llc-1.workable.com/j/F4F77CF91F