Location: Basel, Switzerland
Published on: Aug 1 - 2019
Would you like to develop systems in different projects in order to be able to process interactive multimedia content in real time? Do you appreciate working in a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system engineers with a broad wealth of experience in working with TouchDesigner? Then we want to get to know you.
With immediate effect, we are looking for a TouchDesigner Developer 60-100%
For more than ten years, iart has been successfully helping museums, trade fairs, exhibitions and artists to become more attractive with its constant innovative strength and intelligent technology. As an interdisciplinary team of specialists from the fields of culture, business and engineering, we specialise in the conception, planning and realisation of tailor-made, interactive media appearances that are of worldwide interest today. The position is permanent. The place of work is our office in Münchenstein/Basel.
– Education/further education in the field of computer science
– Good programming knowledge, Python knowledge is an advantage
– Advanced knowledge of video and audio codin
– Experience with TouchDesigner or other playout systems advantageous
– Experience working with Git is an advantage
– Creative thinking as well as a structured, methodical approach
– Joy of working independently
We offer an interesting and varied range of tasks with creative potential in a dynamic environment with fair employment conditions. Our corporate culture is based on mutual respect, commitment and transparency.
How to apply
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your written application by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org