Location: Santa Monica, CA
Published on: Mar 7 - 2018
Camera IQ is the first camera experience manager. We help marketers create new worlds that customers love to explore. Camera marketing thrives at the intersection of experience design and spatial analytics. Our technology integrates OS platforms, AR toolkits and native apps into a single fabric, so brands can deliver captivating experiences at scale.
We are a team of talented, diverse, and open-minded engineers, designers and marketers committed to democratizing the camera. We imagine a future where the camera is the new start menu, where audiences and brands can interact seamlessly with each other and co-create brand new worlds for all to explore. If this excites you, you have come to the right place.
What You’ll Do:
Camera IQ is looking for an Interactive Engineer who will combine innovation, creativity and technical problem solving to push our camera framework forward. As an integral member of our interactive engineering team you will working from our office in Santa Monica, where you’ll collaborate with other developers and product teams to create the most robust and compelling camera experiences.
- Conceptualize and design new mobile interactive experiences centered around the camera from prototype to product release
- Write well commented, modular and reusable code
- Optimize experiences for maximum performance and scalability on a range of mobile devices
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to make the most fun, compelling, and robust products possible
- Liaison with third party developers and creative agencies to develop like experiences
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about 3D, AR and the future of the Camera.
- You are equal parts creative and engineer, you’re creative, detail oriented and love solving technical problems.
- You are an excellent communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-team environment.
- You love making dope sh*t.
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing real-time interactive experiences
- Expertise in designing, prototyping, and programming with Unity.
- Applies best practices for efficient and effective development; looks for opportunities to streamline and fully use current and new technology solutions.
- Experience with programmatic animation is a plus
- Bonus if you are literate in other real-time 3D engines, including but not limited to Unreal, OpenFrameworks, Processing, and WebGL/OpenGL
- Fluency with 3D packages like Maya, 3ds Max, or Cinema4D
- Ability to create your own 3D assets is a plus
- Standout creative portfolio
- Proven track record of shipping premium consumer product experiences in games, advertising, or other related channels
- A passion for creating interactive experiences that are fun, delightful, and allow our customer to communicate and express themselves in new ways
- A great communicator, self-starter, collaborator, and team player
How to apply
Apply using the link at the top.